I made a great lamb pie which was meant to be an edible prop to go with a set of tea towels I am doing. I was thinking this was a win-win for us. We eat yummy lamb pie and get a good photo for the tea towel pattern. Of course, I ended up having to unpick a section of the tea towel and underestimated how long it would take. This has resulted in half-eaten lamb pie and half finished tea towel.
I am fairly sure that my photo editing skills (non existent) are not going to be able to put these two things together.
Beloved has suggested making more lamb pie when tea towel set is completed. He seems very enthusiastic about that solution to the problem.